About Livell Watch
What functions does the SmartWatch have?
- Pedometer and synchronization in the app.
- Sport mode suitable for any type of sport / activity.
- Track distances (GPS, Distance, KM)
- WhatsApp, Facebook, email, SMS, phone and all other notifications from your smartphone can be viewed
- Different dials, each in its own way or with information.
- 24/7 heart rate and blood pressure measurements.
- Sleep monitor (automatic).
- Alarm clock and reminders.
- Camera control.
- Waterproof (IP68).
- Magnetic charging (cable included of course!)
Does it measure my sleep?
Yes absolutely! Simply wear the watch and you are ready to track your sleep. The data transfer is via Bluetooth and in the app you can check sleep reports, tips and suggestions daily to improve your sleep quality.
Can I close the app to get the watch measured?
Absolutely. After the watch is connected and configured, you can close the app and turn off your phone. When you’re ready to retrieve your data, just open the app and it will sync!
How long does the battery last?
Usually about 5-7 days, depending on the usage. No worries, it is fully charged in 1 hour!
What are the dimensions?
Men Livell One Size: 42 millimeter wrist size. Total length of the strap including case up to 24 cm.
Weight 115 grams
Women Livell Two Size: 38 millimeter wrist size. Total length of the strap including case up to 24 cm.
Weight 90 grams
Is the data automatically synchronized?
Yes absolutely in real time! You can view all statistics in the app.
How should I pair the watch with my phone?
1. If you are a new user, create an account when prompted by the App.
2. After logging in, click “My Device” to add the device and it is done!
What methods can I use to pay?
You can pay with:
- Creditcard (Visa, Mastercard, American Express etc.)
- KBC/CBC Payment Button
- Belfius Direct Net
- Apple Pay
What if payment fails?
Take a screenshot or a photo and send it to our customer service so we can help you further! You can send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Track & Trace doesn't work
It can sometimes take 1-2 days before the track & trace will become visible. This is because we already register the packages, but they have not yet been picked up by the carrier.
Ordered, but not received yet?
It is best to check your order details first. It often happens that a house number is forgotten or that the zip code is entered incorrectly. If it is not received within 3-4 days of the delivery date, please send us an email to email@example.com
Package back to sender
If you check the Track & Trace and you see this message, the address details are often incomplete or you have not been home several times during a delivery attempt. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org